Collection of Critical Essays on MACBETH | cfp.english.upenn.edu
by Jessica C. Murphy
ROMAN Books, a leading publisher of literature and literary criticism, is planning to publish a collection of critical essays on William Shakespeare’s MACBETH. We are presently seeking articles on any topic related to MACBETH for possible publication in this critical anthology. The collection will be edited by Suman Chakraborty.
1. The article should be electronically typed and printed on one side of an A4 sized paper with 1.5 line spacing, 12 pt Palatino Linotype font and a minimum of 1” margin on each side.
2. The article MUST strictly follow the house style of ROMAN Books which can be downloaded from http://www.romanbooks.co.in/housestyle.pdf.
3. The author MUST follow the Arden edition of the text of MACBETH, edited by Kenneth Muir, for textual referencing.
4. The maximum word limit permissible for each article is 3000. Longer articles or articles with less than 1500 words may also be accepted with prior arrangements with the editor.
5. The article MUST be directly related to MACBETH. The author may, if necessary, include discussions on any other related texts written by Shakespeare. But the predominant discussion MUST be linked to Macbeth.
6. Previously published articles are welcome if the contributor owns the copyright of the article. Please mention in your covering e-mail where the article was first published.
7. Please use endnotes and NOT footnotes.
8. Please use UK English spellings.
9. Please send your articles as an MS Word attachment with a covering e-mail to the editor email@example.com.
10. In your covering e-mail please mention clearly your name, contact details and your institutional affiliation if any.
31st January 2010. Early submission appreciated.